I cannot believe that we are almost in July… and that half of the year is gone. On a six hour drive yesterday I mentally revisited my 2011 goals, both personal and professional, and realized there is much to do still. I thought by putting in writing what I have accomplished this year so far, and what I have yet to accomplish, by sharing this with you and with the Universe, I would hold myself more accountable and move forward with more purpose. Feel free to periodically ask me how I am doing on any of these goals… knowing you might be a great motivator!
– Drink more water: done! I now carry around a water bottle everywhere I go.
– Read more: in process. Current book: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
– Learn to be a good wife: hmm… not sure about this one. Need to ask my husband.
– Build my art collection: in process.
– Develop a better morning routine: not done. I still read emails on my phone before even opening both eyes up. Need to stop doing that and start my day in a different way. Thoughts?
– Unsubscribe from emails I don’t read: in process. Hopefully you are reading this one and won’t unsubscribe…
– Do more yoga: definitely need to work on this.
– Consolidate our partnership with Universal Companies: in process (the six hour drive yesterday was Abingdon – Washington DC).
– Grow sales: in process; in my mind, sales are never high enough and never grow fast enough
– Reformulate our products without parabens: in process
– Improve our sampling program: done! As of next week, we will have beautiful paquette samples of five of our best-selling products! So excited…
– Continue to generate national, international, trade and online press mentions: in process. Would you like to write about us? Email me!
– Relaunch our website: done! Have a look…
– Do more with social media: in process. Are you a fan on Facebook? Do you follow us on Twitter? Have you seen our various YouTube videos?
– Improve our sustainability practices: in process. We are reducing, reusing, and recycling. Our new brochure is printed on paper from managed forests, with vegetable dyes. Our new samples are aluminum, not plastic. We are working with the Arbor Day Foundation and Casey Trees to plant trees throughout our community. And we are having fun doing it!
– Find someone to join our Board of Directors: in process. Interested? Please email me to apply!