December is well under way. As the 12/31 deadline looms closer every morning, I am working on my priorities between now and 1/1/ 2018. Here is my list – may it help you make yours.
- Accomplish one thing that has been on my to-do list for the last few months. It is probably not urgent, but very important.
- Abandon one thing that has been on my to-do list for the last few months. If it has not yet gotten done, perhaps it is neither urgent nor important and I don’t want to carry it into the New year.
- Sleep 7 hours every single night between now and January 1 (not counting the two red-eye flights I have between now and then).
- Plan for 2018. I have scheduled three 4-hour chunks of time to think and plan. 2018 goals. 2018 budget. 2018 marketing and branding strategy.
- Hang that one piece of art that has been siting on my living room floor for more than two months.
- Finalize the Alchimie Forever retinol serum formula to stay on schedule for a pre-summer launch.
- Get a pedicure. I want to start 2018 with perfect toes. (Something I can actually control).
- Send gratitude notes to the Alchimie Forever partners who helped my team and me make 2017 such a great year.
- Be present and focused during all of the family togetherness that comes with this time of year.
May the rest of your December be healthy, productive, happy, and the perfect stepping stone to 2018.