We all have heard of the famous French beauty secrets, including that “French women don’t get fat.” But have you heard of Swiss beauty secrets? Here are some of my favorites…
- A small square of dark chocolate every evening is filled with antioxidants and helps you satisfy your sweet tooth and stay slim (also, deserts are verboten).
- Facial appointments are like dentist appointments: mandatory at least twice per year once you become a teenager.
- Treat your body as much as you treat your face. Body care is as essential as face care.
- Makeup is for color only, to use on eyes and lips. Your skin should always show through – that’s the whole point of taking great care of your skin.
- Daily baths are a must, they allow your body to be weightless and take pressure off your joints.
What are your favorite beauty secrets?