I love the holiday season for many reasons, and one of these is the gifting… receiving gifts, of course, but even more, giving gifts. I love to think of the perfect present for everyone on my list, I love the look on their faces as they open the gift I carefully selected and wrapped for them.
Here are some of the items that made my list for this Christmas.
1. Who doesn’t want something soft and cozy? Freecountry butter pile fleece blankets. These come in colors that will please everyone, and I love to get them embroidered for that extra personalized touch. I love these for nieces and sisters.
2. Just as soft and cozy, these Soft Surroundings cuddle up slippers are also on my list, ideal gifts for my BFFs.
My friends who keep their phones on their bedside table and look at them during the night and first thing in the morning will be getting the Oct17 Wooden Alarm clock. And actually, I may have to get one for myself.
3. I don’t have children, but I have children in my life. And for them, Jacadi is who I turn to.
4. The Book Of Symbols: Reflections on Archetypal Images will give those on my list who have everything something to look at and to think about. Thank you The Georgetown Dish for the recommendation!
5. I discovered Blenko Glass during one of my work trips to West Virginia. With over 120 years of history, their shapes remain modern and are forever practical. The ruby water bottles are particularly giftable.
Happy holidays, and happy holiday shopping!